Cutting Edges Code of Conduct
- Always present ourselves and our company in a professional way
- Maintain the highest standards of behaviour, language and dress
- Offer professional service through quality products and value added service
- Always keep our customers informed
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in getting our job done
- Ensure that the business we do is profitable and competitive.
- Treat our customers in an honest and professional manner
- Make our customers feel valued
- Develop our skills to effectively respond to customer enquiries
- Seek the best solution for the application
- Seek feedback so we can continually improve.
- Learn about our complete range of products and their specific applications
- Continue to develop our knowledge through appropriate training
- Develop skills to effectively respond to customer enquiries
- Employ the best people with the right attitude and values.
- Not accept “second best”
- Select the best products for the right application
- Address product performance issues promptly and effectively
- Continue to develop our product range.
- Behave responsibly and ethically at all times
- Take responsibility for our own actions
- Treat people with respect, help others and give support
- Not tolerate people misusing our company for personal gain
- Not criticize fellow employees or management in front of others.
- Have a positive attitude
- Have respect for each other
- Never compromise safety
- Have respect for company property
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
- Look to the future in a positive and enthusiastic way.